• Coal Washery & Non-Recovery Coke Ovens
• DRI, Beneficiation, Pelletizing and Sinter Plants
• Ironmaking through Blast Furnace route
• Steel Melt Shops with BOF / EAF / EOF / IF
• Secondary Metallurgy through LRF / VD / VOD / AOD / RH Degassing
• Continuous Casting facilities
• Steel Rolling Mills for long and flat products
• Power Plants
• Civil & Structural Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Materials Handling
• Electrical & Automation Engineering
• Utilities and Services
Power Plants from Waste Heat & Surplus Fuels are integral part of Iron & Steel Plants. Capacity ranges from 4 MW to 40 MW.
Power Plants are based on:
• Waste Heat from DRI Kilns
• Waste Heat from Coke Ovens
• Surplus Blast Furnace & BOF Gas
• Coal / Waste char from DRI kilns / Washery Rejects
We have a dedicated core group in the field of Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) to Energy projects. Waste to Energy Plants includes:
• Material Recovery facility to segregate useful products and recyclables.
• Only inert material is rejected and sent to the land fill.
• Waste is converted to Refuse Derived Fuel (RDF).
• Power Plants based on incineration of MSW / RDF.
• Bio-degradable components are converted in to Compost.
• Technologies for boilers and flue gas treatment.
We are presently executing projects for Wind Power Sub-Stations
Road Projects, Bridge Projects, Industrial Buildings and Structures, Commercial and Residential Buildings, Water Supply and Treatment Projects.
Civil Engineering Team Includes :
Project Managers, Structural Engineers for Steel & RC Buildings, Road Design Engineers, Bridge and Infrastructure Design Engineers, Architects
KORUS is multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy established in 2005, by a group of industry experts of reputed professional calibre, with the mission to provide world class professional engineering services to the steel industry, across all stages of a project, from conceptualization to commissioning.
KORUS has the competitive advantage of having leadership with over three decades of experience in providing Technical Consultancy, Project Design and Engineering Services, assimilated through hands-on shop floor experience in reputed public and private sector steel plants across the world.
|Project identification and conceptualization.|
|Field surveys and investigation, due diligence study, assessment of production potential and valuation of old plants and equipment.|
|Preparation of Bankable Techno-Economic Feasibility Reports and Detailed Project reports.|
|Services to financial institutions as Lender&s Engineer|
|Preparation of preliminary designs and project engineering drawings for field activities.|
|Preparation of Technical Specifications & Tender documents for procurement of production and Auxiliary Equipment and civil & structural construction works.|
|Assistance in procurement of equipment.|
|Preparation of detailed design and field execution drawings for civil & structural, electrical & automation, utilities & services such as water, compressed air, fuel oil, gases, maintenance workshops, testing laboratories, pollution control equipment, ventilation & air-conditioning, fire fighting, roads, drainage etc...|
|Planning and design of Buildings, Bridges/Flyovers, Underground transport facilities including underpasses & subways, Pedestrian crossings, industrial structures/sheds, material handling facilities etc.|
|Planning and design of community and rural water supply schemes.|
|Project management services, monitoring and scheduling.|
|Construction support services including supervision - Quality Control/Assurance.|
|Inspection, erection and commissioning support services for equipment.|
|Roll Pass Designs for Rolling Mills.|
|Design of Steel Plant Equipment, Machines, Material Handling Equipment.|
|Site services covering Designers' supervision for execution of civil & structural works, equipment erection & commissioning.|
We are sincerely grateful to all our Customers for putting their faith in KORUS Engineering Solutions. Their support inspires us to be the best.